Swine lust will never die

A blog dedicated to all things bacon because you haven't had enough of this divine gift from the heavens.



Sunday, December 25, 2011

A bacon novelty treat that you will actually want to try

Okay, I know I mostly post about bacon novelty products because even I am constantly amazed at what they will think of next. But let's face it, facon does not taste as good as it smells. Some prime examples:

1) J&D's Bacon lipbalm - Smells just like heavenly, delicious bacon. Tastes like metal.
2) Jones Bacon Soda - Smells and tastes like involuntary convulsions. I'll never forget a defining statement from Jason, "That stuff could end wars." In fact, this is probably the worst fake bacon product I have ever tasted and I don't suggest trying on your own. It has a taste that you can never forget. You will never be the same.
3) J&D's Bacon Gravy - I recently regifted this to poor Clara during a white elephant gift exchange. She said she gave it to some of her Jewish coworkers. It smells and tastes pretty weird.
4) Bacos - Salt salt salt. gross gross gross
5) Moca Java Maple Bacon Morning coffee beans - This is actually a good product. However, I would argue that there really is no bacon smell or taste at all. Its all maple but since we associate maple with bacon, its genius!
6) Bakon Vodka - I bought this for myself for my birhday and I made a Bakon Mary for myself. Let's just say that this has been sitting untouched in my bar ever since. Well, everything is worth a try.
7)J&D's Bacon PopCorn - This is actually an amazing product. Get it! and make your own while you're at it.

Even though there are a bunch of terrible and not-so-terrible facon products out there, I trust this new product will be a wonderful investment! Introducing Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale. It is a limited edition ale so I wll be purchasing this asap! Some people are already posting reviews and it promises to be smoky with notes of maple. Yum!

You can find it here



Thanks for the find Daryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment